Hamilton Beach 96700 Features
- Commercial electric juicer with exceptionally quiet 3 amp motor
- 3 reinforced reamers; crescent-shaped footprint accommodates any container
- Low center of gravity; sealed push-button on/off switch; easy-to-clean open spout
- Cast-aluminum housing with acid-resistant base finish; stainless-steel container included
- Measures 10-1/4 by 10 by 18-1/2 inches; 2-year limited warranty
- Product Dimensions:14.5 x 12.3 x 17.7 inches ; 19 pounds
Pros of Hamilton Beach 96700
It is a very efficient juicer that will do the work perfectly, it can juice a dozen of large oranges in just a few minutes, but be careful, its so powerful so you might not want to let your kid play with this. The look is great with its nice looking stainless steel bowl, just proffessional, it is also perfect for a commercial evironment.. Using it is very easy, just flip the switch and you can juice a decent amount of oranges without having to worry, thanks to its large bowl. The sound level is very low so you will get exaclty what you paid with this machine, so it will be no problem using it in the morning when others are still asleep.
Cleaning the Hamilton Beach 96700 is also very easy which is a problem with many juicers, it only has five parts so as we said cleaning and maintaining the Hamilton Beach 96700 are very easy.
Hamilton Beach 96700 Customer Complaints
- In any case, naval oranges may clog the juicer due to the copious pulp, so beware.
- The bowl, strainer, reamer, and cover can all be submerged in soapy water or tossed in the dishwasher.
- It only has one speed and that is full bore which can be a little more than is needed for the casual user.
Overall,if you are looking for a powerful and low-noise citrus juicer you will be very happy and satisfied with the Hamilton Beach 96700 juicer. It is an extremely well built, high-powered, robust piece of kitchen equipment that will do the job perfectly