Most home cooks and chefs will agree that a high quality food processor is a must for every well equipped kitchen. Food Processors slices, dices, or whips up a sauce in no time but what else we can do with these great multitasking kitchen tools! Food processor is one of the most useful kitchen gadgets that we can’t live without. Here we list the ways we use our food processors on a regular basis!
“A food processor is a kitchen appliance used to facilitate various repetitive tasks in the process of preparation of food. Today, the term almost always refers to an electric-motor-driven appliance, although there are some manual devices also referred to as “food processors”.”
- Puréeing Sauces and Soups – This is the main use of a food processor in the first place.
- Shredding Cheese
- Grinding Nuts – Most processor worked great for grinding nuts like the almond meal for macarons!
- Making Nut Butter – Try it to see.
- Grinding Meat
- Grinding Flour
- Making Pasta and Pizza Dough – If you have a powerful food processor you can make small amounts of pasta or pizza dough in the food processor.
- Making Homemade Mayonnaise
- Making Bread Crumbs– You can use it to cut your bread and cookie crumbs.
- Preparing Salsas, Dips, and Spreads – A food processor really makes the chopping and grinding job a lot easier.